- During the order entry process, each order is scheduled and committed to a production schedule. This process is completed at the end of each day and, assuming no problems are encountered, an estimated ship date is assigned to the order.
- We estimate a fantastic 5 to 7 weeks lead time, quite outstanding considering that our products are all prefinished.
- Other options may add to your lead time.
- Lead-time scheduling may be delayed if order placement problems are encountered. Orders with questions will not be scheduled for production until all questions have been answered by the customer.
- All orders processed paid for and placed by 9:00 a.m.(EST) on a workday will have the lead-time dating begin that day. Orders received after 9:00 a.m.(EST) will have the lead-time begin the following day.
- Lead-time scheduling for orders of exceptional quantity or complexity may be delayed.
Replacement Programs Lead-time
- Products erroneously produced by us will be replaced as quickly as possible. Estimated 3 to 4 weeks, shipping time changes depending on customer location. Replacement orders must contain products that the customer previously ordered.
- Products damaged or erroneously ordered by the customer will be replaced with a regular lead time. Replacement orders must contain products that the customer previously ordered.
- Please note that all advice and tips provided throughout the website and “Do it Yourself Video” does not make Cabinetrefacingtogo and Techno Kitchen Refacing Inc. responsible of any damages, mistakes or injury caused by the use of them.
- Because all orders are ‘built to order’, 100% pre-payment is due before any order can be released for production.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard or Pay Pal as methods of payment.
- You will receive a final order confirmation from CabinetRefacingtogo prior your order being released.
- You will need to carefully review the order acknowledgement and initial each page to indicate that you agree with the items being quoted and the final price. Please note, it is your responsibility to ensure all items on the order are correct!
- Once your order has been placed and released for production, we will contact you with a confirmed ship date. This is the date your order will leave the factory.
- We generally determine ‘best way’ shipping based on available freight rates to your zip code. In all cases, you will be charged freight in advance when you place your order.
- It is always helpful to have your order shipped to a location that has a loading dock. Often, your place of business will accommodate personal deliveries. Because the cabinets are delivered on pallets, a loading dock and pallet jack/forklift are often quite handy! If you do not have access to such facilities, we can have shipments delivered to your home. See the important information below pertaining to residential deliveries
- Residential deliveries are generally curb side only and the freight driver may only be willing to get the items to the back of the truck. Always arrange to have assistance available to unload your order. Most boxes weigh less than 75lb, but may be awkward to handle for one person. A typical kitchen can be unloaded in 15 minutes or less with two people.
- Often, residential deliveries incur additional charges, including lift gate service. These fees will be in addition to your quoted freight rates and may be billed directly to you. These fees generally run between $50 and $80 per delivery.
- We supply your contact information to the freight company and instruct them to contact you to arrange for delivery. If the freight company attempts delivery based on such pre-arrangements, but is unsuccessful (nobody home, no-one available to assist in unloading, inaccessible location, etc), a re-delivery charge will be assessed to you. These fees are charged directly from the freight company to you and are not the responsibility of CabinetRefacingtogo.
- Another delivery option that may be available to you is customer pick up at the freight company’s distribution center. Simply contact us to get your PRO number (a freight tracking number) and then contact your shipper to see if pick up is available. Be sure to have a suitable vehicle to handle the order. There is a lot of packaging material that can even make a small job fairly bulky.
- When damage or missing claims are reported expeditiously, we are able to get your replacement promptly processed with no questions asked.
- CabinetRefacingtogo will process all claims. You do not need to contact the freight company to file a claim.
If after removing the packaging some damage is noted, it is important to keep the original packaging, your copy of the waybill and contact a Cabinetrefacingtogo immediately. All packaging, product, and the waybill must be kept on hand until the claim is approved. Cabinetreacingtogo will contact the freight company and process the damage claim. Your assistance to provide information for a quick and proper claim is extremely important. When contacting us to notify us of the claim, be sure to have the Workorder or Invoice Number, the waybill and any other information available to allow for a quick and proper claim.
- Due to the custom ‘build to order’ nature of the product, there is no provision for returns.
Order Changes and Cancellations
- Orders are entered into production within hours of order placement. Therefore, order changes or cancellation requests are most often unable to be honoured.
- We will do our best to honour your change or cancellation, but be aware that it is not a guarantee and there may be a fee associated with any changes or cancellations we can make.
- All products are warranted for one year from date of purchase to the original purchaser.
- This warranty is limited to defects in material or workmanship. It is CabinetRefacingtogo right to ask for pictures or if necessary returns of the defected items at customer expense
- Damage or failure due to misuse, abuse, faulty installation, improper care and use, improper storage, acts of God or other circumstances out of our control are not covered under the warranty.
- All warranty claims must be processed through CabinetRefacingtogo.
Cabinetrefacingtogo won’t charge any sales taxes for customers resident in US, it is the customer duty to check with his/her State Authority due to the fact that regulations changes from State to State.
Customer living in Canada will be charged for GST and PST or [HST] when they place the order.